HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE
- The RM of Gimli accepts household hazardous waste products. For a full listing of accepted products, check out this link to the Productcare Household Hazardous Waste website: www.productcare.org/products/hhw/manitoba/
- Products must be in their original container with the label intact and the container must be tightly sealed, gasoline must be returned in an approved gas can or jerry can.
- Please refrain from leaving hazardous items during un-attended hours as this is illegal under Municipal by-law.
- Commercial, Industrial or Agricultural Products are not accepted.
- Anyone can drop off their accepted products at 292 Anson St. in the Gimli Industrial Park during normal hours of operation.
- For detailed information on where else hazardous waste products are accepted visit: www.productcare.org
New Hours of Operation Starting July 11, 2023:
Tuesday to Friday - 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Saturday - 09:00 am to 5:00 pm